UNC has worked together to be responsive and flexible during the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain committed to keeping our community connected, safe and supported with every decision we make.
As the semester progresses, UNC will monitor COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and positivity rates and will reassess campus operations and course delivery options as necessary. Visit this website for detailed information about spring semester operations.
UNC's Mask Policy
- Masks are required whenever you are indoors in public spaces on campus—that is, whenever you are in any space other than your own residence hall room or a private office.
- Masks required outdoors any time you are around other people—even when those other people are roommates, family members, or loved ones who you live with.
- There is no general exception to this policy based on distances between instructors and their students during class.
At this time no changes have been made to
the Academic Calendar for the spring semester.
Faculty have posted course delivery plans in Canvas and notified students via email.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment on campus, students and employees who test positive for COVID-19, are symptomatic and/or were exposed should report these situations to UNC over winter break.
From the President
- A Message from President Andy Feinstein: Welcome Back and Plans for the Spring and Fall Semesters
- Plans for the Start of the Spring 2021 Semester
- A Message From President Andy Feinstein: Update on Current UNC COVID-19 Status
- Weld County COVID-19 Safer at Home Status
- A Message from President Andy Feinstein on Labor Day Weekend
- Spring Operations and Fall Course Schedule
UNC leadership understands effective communication between decision-makers and the
campus community is essential in keeping our campus healthy.
Resources and Policies
Find useful resources and university established policies for the spring semester below.
UNC is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and
providing regular updates on our Coronavirus Website.
Keep Our Campus Community Healthy
It's important to follow UNC's policies and procedures
to keep yourself and fellow Bears healthy.
Complete daily symptom check
Stay home when sick
Practice social distancing
Wash hands frequently
Clean and sanitize regularly
Campus community members are encouraged to report behaviors that put the health and safety of the campus community at risk, such as those who are not following UNC's Mask Policy. The Student Code of Conduct applies to all students and registered student organizations. Students are expected to comply with current state rule, laws and restrictions including those regarding COVID-19.
Students or RSOs who allegedly violate public-health orders and/or COVID-specific
university policies will be referred to the conduct process.
Sanctions for violations of the Code of Conduct are listed in the code