Sponsored Research Fellows (SRF)
Congratulations 2018-2020 SRF Cohort!
The Sponsored Research Fellowship (SRF) Program supports a small group of faculty members in learning best practices in grantsmanship and perfecting skills for planning and writing high quality proposals for externally funded research projects. Ten Sponsored Research Fellows (SRFs) were selected to participate in the 2018-2020 two-year program.
The SRF Program is open to all full-time, tenured and tenure-track faculty members with an assignment that includes research.
- New Project Program
- Provost Award for Travel
- Research, Dissemination & Faculty Development
- Teaching Reassignment for RSCW
- Sponsored Research Fellows
- Award for Excellence in Social Science Engaged Research
- A.M. & Jo Winchester Distinguished Scholar Award
- Fund for Faculty Publications
Carter Hall 3002
8 a.m.–5 p.m. Mountain time