Applicants must apply to the Graduate School at the University of Northern Colorado before the program area reviews the applicant's request for admission. Failure to submit all required materials will delay the evaluation and screening of your application
Each applicant must:
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university or a comparable degree from a foreign institution.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on the most recent 60 credit hours.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We recommend submitting your application before June for a Fall semester start or before October for a Spring semester start.
How to Apply
The steps below outline the application process for the MA in Rehabilitation Counseling.
- Complete and submit Graduate School Application online
- Pay application fee
- Request official transcripts
- Request and submit two letters of recommendation
- Complete and submit a Statement of Interest
- Submit a current resume
Please submit application materials through the online admissions portal. Materials sent to the Rehabilitation Counseling and Sciences program will not be reviewed.
All application materials must be received before your application will be reviewed.