Below are full, regular semester courses Dr. Pullen offers at UNC and has offered at other institutions. He also has current teaching experience in medical immunology. Prior to 2012, at VCU, he covered selected lectures/labs in Chemical Biology (Ph.D.-level), Cancer Biology (undergraduate), Neuroanatomy (pharmacy), Histology (Ph.D.-level), and Gross Anatomy (Dental, DPT, and Medical).
- BIO 110: Biology: Atoms to Cells* (F16, S17, F17, F19, F20, F21 syllabus)
- BIO 245: Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology (S18, S19, S20, S21 syllabus)
- BIO 481: Introduction to Neurobiology (Su18, Su19, Su20, Su21 syllabus)
- BIO 553: Advanced Systemic Physiology: Control Systems** (S17, F17, S18, F18, S19, F19, S20, F20, S21, F21 syllabus)
- BIO 491: Seminar in Biological Sciences (F16 syllabus)
* formerly "Principles of Biology" until Fall 2020.
** formerly "Mammalian Physiology II" until Fall 2018.
- BIO 114/115: General Biology I (114 syllabus; 115 syllabus)
- BIO 124/125: General Biology II (syllabus)
- BIO 313/314: Human A&P I (313 syllabus; 314 syllabus)
- BIO 323/324: Human A&P II (323 syllabus; 324 syllabus)
- BIO 317: Comparative Vertebrate A&P (syllabus)
- BIO 413: Immunology (syllabus)
- CHM 440/441: Biochemistry (440 syllabus; 441 syllabus)
- SCI 223/224: What is Life?
- CHEM 102: General Chemistry (syllabus)