Below are courses Dr. Pullen offers at UNC and has offered at other institutions, back to Spring 2012, as the instructor-of-record. Prior to 2012 at VCU he also covered selected lectures/labs in Chemical Biology (Ph.D.-level), Cancer Biology (undergraduate), Neuroanatomy (pharmacy), Histology (Ph.D.-level), and Gross Anatomy (Dental, DPT, and Medical).
- BIO 110: Principles of Biology (F16, S17, F17, F19 syllabus)
- BIO 245: Introduction to Human Anatomy & Physiology (S18, S19, S20 syllabus)
- BIO 481: Introduction to Neurobiology (Su18, Su19 syllabus)
- BIO 553: Advanced Systemic Physiology: Control Systems** (S17, F17, S18, F18, S19, F19, S20 syllabus)
- BIO 491: Seminar in Biological Sciences (F16 syllabus)
**named "Mammalian Physiology II" until Fall 2018. Only the name of this course changed, content is the same (certain topics in human medical physiology).
- BIO 114/115: General Biology I (114 syllabus; 115 syllabus)
- BIO 124/125: General Biology II (syllabus)
- BIO 313/314: Human A&P I (313 syllabus; 314 syllabus)
- BIO 323/324: Human A&P II (323 syllabus; 324 syllabus)
- BIO 317: Comparative Vertebrate A&P (syllabus)
- BIO 413: Immunology (syllabus)
- CHM 440/441: Biochemistry (440 syllabus; 441 syllabus)
- SCI 223/224: What is Life?
- CHEM 102: General Chemistry (syllabus)