NHS Student Ambassadors
Our Ambassadors serve as a resource to assist with College events, help promote NHS majors, and provide information to campus visitors. The students selected are high-achieving individuals who have an outgoing personality and possess a good knowledge of the University and NHS.
- 2.8 cumulative GPA
- Attend Ambassador training and meetings
- Participate in at least 3 events a semester
- Declared NHS major
The role of Lead Ambassador is the coordination and training of NHS ambassadors for all events in which the ambassadors participate in.
To be eligible for Lead Ambassador, the Ambassador must have successfully maintained the NHS Ambassador Requirements for at least one complete semester.
Meet our Ambassadors
- Kyleigh Takahashi, Lead Ambassador and Audiology & Speech-Language Sciences major
- Emily Wong, Lead Ambassdor and Pre-Health and Biomedical Sciences majoring in Biology
- Jordan Davenport, Cell and Molecular Biology major
- Tara Hobbs, Cell and Molecular Biology major
- Mae Moon, Nursing major
- Marin Olson, Pre-Nursing major
- Yessica Rodriguez, Pre-Health and Biomedical Sciences majoring in Biology
- Joel Sirus, Dietetics major
- Lauren Sullivan, Nursing major
- Ally Wandel, Audiology & Speech Language Sciences major
- Jeanette Worscheck Chemistry: Forensic Science major