Jump to main content

How do I declare a Leadership Minor?

Declaring any minor here at UNC is quite easy; all you have to do is fill out a single form and take it to the Office of the Registrar. First and foremost, however, you should consider discussing adding the Leadership Minor with the Leadership Studies Director, James Keaten, to get a sense of the classes you will need to take. Dr. Keaten's signature will also be required on the Major/Minor Change Form you will be filling out and taking to the Registrar. Please check the Q&A section below if you have any commonly-asked questions. Feel free to call the Center for Honors, Scholars, and Leadership if your question is not listed below or on the Registrar's Office webpage.

Questions and Answers