It’s so exciting to see all the hustle and bustle of students around campus this time of year.
But if that hustle and bustle has you running ragged the first couple weeks of school, feel free to explore your Ursa account for anything you may be able to complete without coming into the Office of Financial Aid.
- You can upload documents to your Bear Verification account for processing.
- Documents that handed in can be sent by email or fax to 970-351-3737. Please be sure all documents have the student’s full name and bear number on each page.
- Call to speak to a financial aid representative in between your classes at 970-351-4862.
- Send us a quick email with your full name and Bear number on every message so we can assist you.
- Visit our Website and select the topic on the left side of the page for assistance.
- For questions about your bill, email or call the Accounts Receivable Office at 970-351-4862.
- Any class registration or transcript requests can be made by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 970-351-4862 or by email.
For more financial aid assistance, feel free to stop on by the office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Campus Commons.
We’re here for you!