If you’re a current student and a Colorado resident, you can apply for a College Opportunity Fund. You will receive a stipend for each semester that you remain a resident. This is Colorado's way of providing some financial support to undergrad students.

How do I apply?

You only need to apply once, if you have not applied complete the application online. You must be an undergraduate who qualifies for in-state tuition and is enrolling in a public or private college or univeristy in Colorado. 

Once you apply you must authorize UNC to accept the money on your behalf. Make sure to select the "Lifetime Authorization" or you will have to authorize the application each semester. 

Contact the Bursar’s Office or visit us at Bear Central for more information.