UNC’s Housing & Residential Education Department kicks off their Call Dibs campaign to encourage continuing students to return to live on campus for the upcoming academic year. This year, students who complete the housing contract before February 29, 2020 will be entered into a drawing for one of the many UNC giveaways which include one bedding set, UNC gift baskets, 4 $25 UNC Bookstore gift cards, a Bear Care Plan (UNC health insurance plan) for an academic year, and more!
Follow UNC’s social media to learn more and be entered into social media drawings and when more! If you have completed a housing contract, be sure to take a selfie with Call Dibs (sign, poster, etc.) in the picture, tag it #UNCBears #Calldibs to be entered into weekly drawings. We also want to see videos of you talking about your best on campus living experience. Submit your videos here to be entered into a drawing for a UNC basket full of gear.
Note: Current students living in Arlington Park Apartments will need to fill out a contract by February 28 to guarantee a returning spot in Arlington Park Apartments, and contracts received after that date, there is no guarantee for return placement.
More details about the event:
- January 24 from 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.: An Open House Event for students to tour any of the university owned houses which include Martin, Warren, and Florio. Students can arrive at each house to take a tour. University house addresses are available at www.unco.edu/calldibs
- January 29-30: Claim your same room contract opens
- January 29 from 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Call Dibs Dinner Kick off in the the Dining Halls
- February 6-7: Claim a different room contract opens
- February 28: Arlington Park Apartment Contracts must be received to return to live in the apartments
For more details visit www.unco.edu/calldibs