At the Campus Recreation Center we provide activities for everyone. With so many different programs, it can be hard to determine when and where all of them take place. Fortunately we have come up with a comprehensive list of Drop-in activities from now through the rest of the semester!
- Happy Hour Group Fitness rotation
- Fridays from 4-5pm
- Climbing Wall Open Bouldering
- Monday- Friday from 6 am-11pm, Staffed hours 5pm-11pm
- Saturday-Sunday 5pm-11pm
- All day on court 1
- Open Swim
- Monday & Wednesday: 12pm-1:30pm ,5pm - 8pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 6am - 8am, 12pm - 1:30pm, 5pm - 8pm
- Friday: 12pm-1:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 12pm-2pm, 5pm-8pm
If you’re looking to try something new come in and try any of these drop-in activities this fall! All of these activities will continue in the spring along with others. To stay in the loop you can always visit the Campus Rec Website drop-in yourself to the Campus Rec Center.