The University of Northern Colorado has had a lot going on this summer, and we want you and your student to be aware of some of the changes that have occurred on campus over the summer break.
A New Division
Division of Student Affairs
At the Presidential Investiture in April, President Feinstein announced the creation of the Division of Student Affairs. The new division brings together multiple units across campus.
The university is excited to have a Division of Student Affairs which is committed to supporting students and their families in their transition to UNC and throughout their college experience. The Division will provide resources, tools, and opportunities to create a student experience focused on learning, campus connections, diversity, equitable and inclusive environments, career readiness, health and developing leadership talent.
- Bear Central consists of the Financial Aid, Bursar’s and Registrar offices and is located on the second floor of the Campus Commons, next to the entrance closest to the University Center.
- UNC Ticket Office is located on the ground floor of Campus Commons across from the Pie Café. The team will be able to better serve the campus community from one, central location.
- Center of International Education has moved to the first floor of the University Center next to Subway.
- Dean of Students offices have moved to University Center 2205. This includes Bear Pantry, Community Standards and Conflict Resolution, and Student Outreach and Support.
- The Division of Student Affairs and Department of Equity and Inclusion has moved to the brick house located at 1862 10th Ave.
- The University Advancement’s Creative Services team has moved to the first floor of Carter Hall and was previously located in Trotter House. Trotter House is now student housing.