Popularizing Undergraduate Gender Studies
Welcome to Popularizing Undergraduate Gender Studies (PUGS), a platform for UNC students to share their work and ideas around gender, culture, and more.
A special thank you to our student designers, Casey Martinez and Nahono Bayne-Omai, for their work on our PUGS logo.
Disclaimer: The opinion expressed in each article is the opinion of its author and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the PUGS editors, Gender Studies program, or UNC. Therefore, PUGS e-zine carries no responsibility for the opinion expressed thereon.
- About Us
- Anti-Christian Feminism is Anti-Third-World Feminism – M. Morgan
- Gender Gap in STEM – N. Bollig
- Woman's Place is Behind the Typewriter – K. Kirkendall
- Gender & Patriarchy – G. Esparza
- Third World Feminism & the Hijab – M. Lavery
- Third World Feminism & Fashion – J. Sutton
- LGBT Healthcare – K. Green
- Topless Day Parade – J. Johnson
- Rec Center Dress Code – G. Davis
- LGBTQ+ Spotlight
- Femenist Resources Page