Jump to main content

Housing Options

We have a variety of living facilities which include traditional style rooms, suite style rooms, and apartments. All have great amenities and are a terrific value!

UNC Residence Halls

We have residence halls on both Central and West Campuses. Central Campus residence halls range in size from 28 students to 282 students. Many of the halls on central campus are historic buildings that add to the beauty and character of campus.  All of these halls have been renovated. 

West Campus residence halls range in size from 504 students to 612 students.  There are a variety of floor plans and living options available, from traditional double rooms, suite-style rooms and apartment-style living. 

Learn more about UNC Residence Halls

Have you declared a major?  If so, check to see if you qualify to live in one of our residential learning communities.

Learn more about residential learning communities

Arlington Park Apartments

The Arlington Park Apartments are owned and managed by the University of Northern Colorado.

Arlington Park Apartments have 3 different floor plans: 

  • 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms,
  • 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom and
  • 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms.

The Arlington Park Apartment complex is available for both freshmen and upper class men students and are 12-month leases.

Learn more about Arlington Park Apartments

University-Owned Houses

The University has a few houses on 10th Avenue that are available for the 2019-2020 academic year.  

Learn more about the University-Owned Houses

International Student Housing

International students are allowed to live in any hall on campus. However, there are several options available that may be of interest to international students.

Lawrenson Hall

Arlington Park Apartments

Visiting Scholars Housing

Visiting scholars have the option of living in a shared University Owned House.  The houses are rented by the bed.  Scholars can select from shared double rooms, small single rooms and large single rooms based on availability.

View the Visiting Scholars Lease to apply for housing.