2021 Research Day Schedule and Meeting Room Access Links
Find Virtual Meeting Room Links to the Presentations in the schedule
2021 Research Day Participant Instructions
How to Videos
Microsoft Teams Room Links will be included in the Presentation Schedule after the
Links have been created, which will be by the end of day Monday, April 5.
- All oral presentations will be live/virtual, through Microsoft Teams.
- You will share a PowerPoint presentation.
- You may reserve a room on campus (supply is limited/first come/first served) if you need to connect to wifi from UNC.
- To reserve a room:
- All poster presenters will upload their posters here: https://unco.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a9KYggLUF9A2OZE
- If you signed up to just upload your poster without presenting, it will be noted above.
- If you signed up to present your poster, you have been assigned a 15 minute time slot during a one hour poster session with 3 other poster presenters. Please attend the full hour session. You will only present your poster once during the one hour session, unlike regular poster sessions
Round Table Presentations
- You have been assigned a one hour time for your roundtable. You may share your screen if you have visuals as part of your roundtable presentation, but it is not required.
General Information Live/Virtual Poster, Round Table & Oral Presentations
- Login with your BEARS email into the Teams meeting.
- Plan to login at least 10 minutes before the designated start time to ensure you connect.
- Teams meeting links will be emailed to you AND will be available via the online program.
- Send the Teams session link to friends, family, students and faculty who you want to invite. To watch you!
Research Excellence Award Finalists
If you are noted as a finalist in the confirmation information above, then you have already received specific instructions.