Homecoming is an exciting time to return to UNC's campus and reconnect with friends and classmates or explore our surrounding community. The Alumni Association hosts class reunions and partners with offices across campus to host events throughout the weekend. Return to campus to walk down memory lane, see how UNC and Greeley have changed, and take in a football game. Check back soon for the 2020 Homecoming date to start making your plans!
Do you remember the words to the fight song? Have you ever wondered why the colors changed from purple and gold to navy and gold? Brush up on your UNC traditions before returning to campus, and see how many of these traditions you can complete while you're back. Use #uncbears to share your story.
- Remember UNC's history at Cranford Cornerstone
- Explore the Ruins in Kepner Hall
- Walk across center court in Gunter Hall
- Snap a photo with Northern Vision
- Study the mural in Candelaria Hall
- Play a round of Frisbee Golf
- Sing the Fight Song along with the Pride of the Rockies
- Say hello to a fellow Bear as you cross Hi Bridge
- Listen to the Gunter Bells chime
- Reconnect with one of the Cultural Centers
- High five Klawz when you see him
- Take in a UNC Ice Hockey game at the Ice Haus
- Grab a slice at the Original Roma Restaurant
- Savor homemade root beer in a float at JB's Drive In