The Reisher Scholars Program helps promising Colorado students earn their undergraduate degrees without incurring additional education debt by awarding scholarships based on financial need and academic merit.
This unique program focuses on rising college sophomores and transfer students who have already demonstrated academic and leadership potential as undergraduates.
Awards range from $4,000 to $11,000 per academic year to cover students’ unmet needs for up to six semesters.
To be eligible for the Reisher Scholars Program students must meet the following requirements:
In order to continue to receive funding, continuing scholars must meet the following requirements:
- Continue to be a Colorado resident
- Be enrolled as a full-time student
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Not incur additional deb in excess of $1,500 for each year they are a Reisher Scholar
- Loans taken out for summer study and/or study abroad experiences are exempt
- Work average of 10 hours per week (during academic year)
- File FAFSA by March 1 each year
- Apply for renewal of other scholarships included in aid package
- Attend required Reisher Scholars events
- Respond to inquires form Reisher Scholar advisor in a timely manner
- Continue to have financial need