Summer Meal Plans
We have two main "meal plan" locations open during the summer... at different times. Please make sure to check the hours of operation for summer locations before you make plans.
- Holmes Dining Hall = summer meal plans, cash
- Summer 2019: open Monday, June 3rd - Thursday, August 15th
- Pre-Fall 2019: open Friday, August 16th - Wednesday, August 21st
- Fall 2019 Early Arrival Meal Plans only (no summer meal plans)
- University Center Food Court = summer meal plans, cash
- Starts: lunch on Wednesday, June 5th
- Ends: lunch on Friday, July 26th
- Retail Dining = summer dining dollars, cash
- Starts: Monday, May 6th
- Ends: Friday, August 9th
Dining Dollars are available during the summer to registered summer students. Summer Dining Dollars are good from the Monday after Spring graduation through mid-August at Einstein Bros® Bagels, Subway®, Pie Café, and Munchy Mart.
When is my summer Bear Plan active?
Bear Plans are available to all registered summer students from the first week of June through the first week of August (whenever summer session ends) only -- see specific dates above.
All meal plans are good for the summer only, see the fine print below. (Summer prices are always the same as they were for the previous academic year.)
Summer 2019 Bear Plans
|BEAR PLANS||PRICE PER SEMESTER|
|160 Bear Plan||$1,755|
|120 Bear Plan||$1,330|
|80 Bear Plan||$895|
|50 Bear Plan||$569|
|25 Bear Plan||$286|
|10 Bear Plan||$117|
Helpful Tip: Take a look at your schedule and see how many weeks you'll be on campus this summer. Summers average about 8-9 weeks, so you can average the meal plans out better if you know how many weeks you'll be here.
- There are NO monetary refunds for uneaten meals. Please choose your Bear Plan carefully... we would rather you add on small packages through the summer and have "just enough" than get too many and waste meals.
- You can choose the meal, how often you eat, and where you eat in any of the dining facilities open during the summer (Holmes Dining Hall or the University Center Food Court).
- Your guest(s) may be admitted with you through the use of additional swipes with your Bear Plan, but you must be there to swipe them in.
- Meals are ONLY valid for the semester the plan is purchased. They DO NOT carry forward from Spring to Summer OR Summer to Fall.
Have a guest who wants to eat in the dining rooms with you? No problem... you can:
Need more information? Email Dining Services or call us at 970-351-2652.