UNC COVID-19 Updates
The University of Northern Colorado is actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and providing regular updates to the UNC community on this website.
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDHPE) has partnered with Curative and organizations across the state to launch new COVID-19 testing kiosks, including one on the UNC campus. Learn more
- State COVID Status: New positive cases and hospitalizations continue to rise across the state and nation with public-health officials concerned with this trend. View state's COVID-19 Dial Dashboard
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Colorado School of Public Health (ColoradoSPH) released a new modeling report (PDF)
- Colorado Exposure Notification Technology: Earlier this week, Governor Jared Polis announced that the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has launched its statewide COVID-19 exposure notification system, in partnership with Google and Apple. Learn more
- The spring semester academic schedule is available online, and students are advised to prepare for registering for spring classes.
- To maintain a safe and healthy environment on UNC's campus, students who test positive for COVID-19 should report their test result to UNC.
- Students or staff who have traveled outside of Greeley do not need to isolate or quarantine upon their return following CDC guidance. Continue to self-monitor yourself for symptoms, wear a mask, keep six feet of distance and consistently wash your hands.
- The planning and choices individuals are making has been effective thus far in managing impacts to campus. UNC is reporting the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on our Health Alerts webpage.
- A Message From President Andy Feinstein: Update on Current UNC COVID-19 Status
- Weld County COVID-19 Safer at Home Status
- A Message from President Andy Feinstein on Labor Day Weekend
- Return to Campus and Fall Course Schedule
- UNC Tuition Will Not Increase in Academic Year 2020-21
President Feinstein and his cabinet meet remotely on a weekly basis to discuss the
structure in place for managing UNC's response. Full transcripts are provided in the
Operational Update archives.
Return to Campus & Fall Operations
Being back on campus looks different than previous years due to the novel coronavirus outbreak. Learn more about UNC's policies and procedures for the fall semester on our Return to Campus (Fall Operations) website.
View the latest communications from UNC leadership regarding COVID-19 resources, changes and information.
The Coronavirus Task Force is designed to quickly respond to the evolving COVID-19 situation this fall. The task force has four committees
In an effort to keep our community informed about the presence of COVID-19 on the UNC campus, the university will report the number of confirmed COVID-19 regularly.
UNC has established a dedicated group of staff to provide information and answers to questions regarding COVID-19 and the direct impact on our students, staff and faculty.
We'll respond to inquiries within 24-48 hours or by the next business day.