UNC COVID-19 Updates
The University of Northern Colorado is actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and providing regular updates to the UNC community on this website.
UNC's Mask Policy
- Masks are required whenever you are indoors in public spaces on campus—that is, whenever you are in any space other than your own residence hall room or a private office.
- Masks required outdoors any time you are around other people—even when those other people are roommates, family members, or loved ones who you live with.
- There is no general exception to this policy based on distances between instructors and their students during class.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment on campus, students and employees who test positive for COVID-19, are symptomatic and/or were exposed should report these situations to UNC over winter break.
From the President
- A Message from President Andy Feinstein: Welcome Back and Plans for the Spring and Fall Semesters
- Plans for the Start of the Spring 2021 Semester
- A Message From President Andy Feinstein: Update on Current UNC COVID-19 Status
- Weld County COVID-19 Safer at Home Status
- A Message from President Andy Feinstein on Labor Day Weekend
- Spring Operations and Fall Course Schedule
President Feinstein and his cabinet meet remotely on a weekly basis to discuss the
structure in place for managing UNC's response. Full transcripts are provided in the
Operational Update archives.
UNC has established a dedicated group of staff to provide information and answers to questions regarding COVID-19 and the direct impact on our students, staff and faculty.