Friday, May 3, 7:00 p.m., Butler Hancock athletics center
The University of Northern Colorado will host the graduate commencement ceremony for master's, doctoral, and specialist candidates in the Bank of Colorado Arena in the Butler Hancock Athletics Center.
IMPORTANT: Doors for each ceremony will open one hour prior to the ceremony, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the Bank of Colorado Arena reaches occupancy limitations, guests will be redirected to the lower level of Michener Library and the Lindou Auditorium for the live broadcast.
About the Ceremony
- Guests should remove caps during the National Anthem, Alma Mater and Honor Guard presentation of colors
- Please silence your phone during the ceremony
- For your safety do not stand on the bleachers or chairs during the ceremony
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited
Getting to the Commencement Location
- Bank of Colorado GPS location and directions (PDF)
- UNC map
- Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler Hancock Athletic Center
- Parking map
Accessible seating will be available at the ceremony on a first-come basis and does not require reservations. This seating is located on the first row of the bleachers around the Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler Hancock Athletic Center. Based on limited seating, we ask that only one family member accompany the person needing accessible seating. We ask that extended families sit in the next row of seating above the accessibility seating to help accommodate other guests.