Jump to main content

COVID-19: News and Campus Updates

Forms and Resources

Whether your club is already started or you need to start one, below are a list of forms and resources for your club or org.


All student organizations must submit an RSO application each year to be officially recognized by UNC.

Club Sports

Please contact Brett Ford, club sports advisor, for all club sports questions including:

  • Injury Report Form
  • Incident Report Form
  • Waiver
  • Minor Waiver