Jump to main content

COVID-19: News and campus updates | University policies and resources | COVID-19 County Status


The Center for International Education staff is working remotely. You can reach us at cie@unco.edu, via phone at 970-351-2396, our virtual front desk open 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., Monday - Friday via Zoom or schedule an appointment A CIE staff member is also available via the international emergency phone at 970-567-9572.  


Many CIE forms can now be submitted online through UNC Global.  To submit request online, click the "Online" option next to the form.  Click the "Begin Request" button and enter your UNC student username and password.  If you already have started a request, login to UNC Global  with your BearMail email and UNC password first, then find your request , complete and submit it, rather than starting a new request.

Maintain Legal Status

Update Address Information in Ursa (within 10 days)  
Update Existing Request to Extend Status     New Request to Extend Immigration Status  
Update Existing Reduced Course Load Request   New Reduced Course Load Request   Update Existing Insurance Waiver Request     New Insurance Waiver Request
Concurrent Enrollment Request   
Update Existing Transfer Out Request    New Transfer-Out Request   
Update Existing F-1 Travel Signature Request    New F-1 Travel Signature Request


Social Security and On Campus Employment Information 
Update Existing F-1 Curricular Practical Training Request       New F-1 Curricular Practical Training Request  
Economic Hardship Authorization (F-visa) - Please contact ISSS staff  
Existing J-1 Academic Training Request    New J-1Academic Training   Academic Training Instructions 
On Campus Employment Information   Employment Opportunities   Update Existing Optional Practical Training Request  New Optional Practical Training Request  
I-765: USCIS Application for Work Authorization  

Other Immigration Information

Change of Status Information   
Driver's License & State ID Information  
Automatic Revalidation at the Port of Entry  
Immigration Lawyers  
Travel Information  
Visa Invitation Letter  
Adding Dependent Family Members to Students' Immigration Records