The Peer Educators
Harm Reduction Educator
Sexual Health Educator
Mental Health Educator
Become a Peer Educator
Peer Educators are undergraduate students who advocate for and educate on health and wellness topics at UNC. Peer Educators play a vital role in connecting students to resources through peer-led initiatives, programs, and events. Educational topics include: alcohol, marijuana and other substances, sexual health, and mental health.
- Must be enrolled as a student at the University of Northern Colorado.
Personable, organized, and dependable.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills and have an interest in the field of public health or health promotion.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, outreach and/or presenting.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Student will be responsible for holding at least 10 hours per week, as well as attend any additional CPE events throughout the semester.
- Mandatory training the week before school begins.
- Be a part of creating a culture of educated Bears.
- Collaborate with a team to successfully provide evidence-based, judgement free health and wellness information.