Peer 2 Peer
Members of the Peer 2 Peer (P2P) Learning Community will engage in monthly peer observations of pedagogical activities such as a teaching observation, assignment review, or class material review. Members will meet with their peer partner each month and check-in with the facilitator monthly. The rubrics used to provide peer feedback are based on the content in How Learning Works: 7 Research-Based Strategies for Smart Teaching. During the academic year participants will:
- Work with a colleague to conduct peer observation of course materials including
curriculum and assessments
- Work with a colleague to conduct peer observation of teaching
- Reflect on their teaching practice and make improvements
- Develop an action plan for the next academic year
The P2P LC is open to those who completed the How Learning Works LC in a
previous cohort. Space is limited and participants are selected on a first come basis.
• Participate in curriculum and teaching peer review
• Check-in monthly with their peer partner
• Attend check-in meetings with the facilitator
• Participate in ongoing program evaluation
Facilitator: Dr. Molly Jameson, Psychological Sciences
Join Peer 2 Peer
The Peer 2 Peer Learning Community is open to those instructors who have completed the How Learning Works Learning Community.