Co-hosted by University Libraries and CETL, the Scholar Spotlight brings together UNC scholars from academic and student affairs to share their experiences participating in conferences, cultural exchange programs, conducting original research, engaging in the scholarship of teaching and learning, and engaging in the creation of other scholarship and creative works.
Scholar Spotlight is on hiatus for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. We hope to bring back this program at a later time.
Propose a Spotlight Presentation
We encourage proposals that address one or more of the following:
- Supporting student success
- Professional development as scholarship or continuing education, such as Fulbright participation
- Original research or creative works
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL) projects
- Connections to the UNC and Greeley communities
- Practice-based discussions that inform best practices in student and academic affairs