Application for M.A. Generalist Practicum
In order to apply for a practicum a teacher candidate must submit an online application by the deadline. Prior to beginning the online application, the teacher candidate should contact their advisor to determine if they have met all of the program requirements needed to begin this experience. Once the candidate and the advisor have determined that the candidate is ready to complete his/her practicum, the candidate must submit an online application, which includes all of the required materials. Prior to beginning the application, please review the document below to ensure that you have all of the needed materials.
Prior to beginning you application, you will need:
- Your Bear number
- Your resume
- Your cover letter
- Your passing Elementary Place/Praxis results
- Your passing Special Education PLACE/PRAXIS results
- Information regarding your placement request
- Are you planning to complete this experience in your own classroom? If so, this cooperating teacher agreement form must be submitted with your application.
- All the hours logs that you have completed up to this point in your EDSE 507, 613, 614, 616, 617, 618, 619 courses
To begin your application, please click or copy and paste the link below into your web browser.
The deadline for a Fall 2018 placement is: Friday, January 26, 2018 by 5:00pm. Applications received after this deadline will not be processed.
Please note: You will begin your practicum experience the same day your cooperating teacher returns to work. Please do not schedule any trips or vacations during your practicum semester.