Withdrawing a Course Assignment
You may wish to withdraw an assignment to revise it or to correct mistakes, especially if the instructor for a course asks you to re-submit the assignment. When you withdraw an assignment, you are un-submitting or taking back what you last sent to your instructor for that assignment. You can then resubmit your assignment, using the previously described steps.
You can only withdraw a submitted assignment when the following are true: (a) the course instructor has setup the assignment to allow withdrawal of your last submission; (b) the assignment due date has not yet passed; or (c) the instructor has not yet begun his/her assessment of your work. To withdraw a course assignment:
- Click on the corresponding VIEW ASSIGNMENT button
- Click on the WITHDRAW SUBMISSION button, which is located under Assignment Submission.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, click the OK button to proceed
- If the submission has successfully been withdrawn the following message will be displayed: "You have withdrawn your submission. The submission is no longer available for assessment."
error If an assignment is "Awaiting Assessment" then you may not submit any additional documents or work.
- LiveText Home
- Account Set-up
- EDSE 999 Shell
- Identifying Artifacts
- Uploading Artifacts
- Learn More About Comprehensive Exams
Technical Support Hours