Time of Function
The contract agreement specifies the agreed time that has been set for your function. Information needed includes, but is not limited to:
- Time Guests Arrive
- Time Bar or Specialty Station Opens (if applicable)
- Time Food is Served or Set Out for a Buffet
- Time Bar or Specialty Station Closes (if applicable)
- Time Buffet Closes
- Times for Speaker, Silent Auction, Cake Service, Champagne Toast Begins and Ends, etc.
- Time the Entire Event Concludes
UNC Catering will set-up one to two hours prior to when your guests arrive depending on the type of service. Any event required to be set-up more than two hours prior to food or beverage service will be charged $100 per hour or $20 per labor hour, whichever is greater. Clients will be charged if UNC Catering is required to have staff available more than one hour after the event end time.