Wilderness First Aid
Wilderness First Responder Course
- Essential for anyone who spends a significant amount of time in remote places, the
Wilderness First Responder (WFR) course will prepare you to make difficult medical
- During this fast-paced, engaging course, you will spend half your time outside of
the classroom in realistic scenarios, including a full-scale night mock rescue.
- The nationally recognized NOLS Wilderness Medicine Institute (WMI) curriculum encompasses
a wide range of topics including long-term patient care, wound management, straightening
angulated fractures, reducing dislocations, litter packaging and administering medications.
- This 2-day course is ideal for all professionals operating in remote environments.
WMI Adult and Child CPR & Airway Management certification is included. You will leave
this course with the tools and confidence to manage patients in the back country for
- The curriculum is delivered by dynamic educators who have practiced medicine in both
wilderness and urban environments.
Wilderness First Aid Certification
November 10th and 11th