Group Fitness Pass (FITpass)
Want unlimited access to Group Fitness classes at the Campus Recreation Center?
Download and print this form then bring it into the Recreation Center.
- Visit the Campus Recreation Center to purchase.
- Can be charged to your student account—just ask!
|Day||$5||Day of purchase|
|Semester||$40||During semester purchased|
|Summer||FREE||Summer Session 1 & 2|
Class Entrance Policy
- Entrance is first-come, first-serve. Class sizes are limited. No prior sign-up is
necessary, simply arrive with a positive attitude and energy!
- Your CRC Membership Card or UNC Student ID must be presented to the group fitness
instructor, who will swipe to determine eligibility. Patrons will not be admitted
without valid membership.
- Places in line cannot be reserved for friends.
- Proper athletic footwear with non-marking soles must be worn (with the exception of
all Yoga classes). We recommend cross-training shoes.
- Please arrive to class on time. Patrons will not be admitted 15 minutes after class
- Sweat towels are recommended for all group fitness classes. Towels can be borrowed
from the CRC Front Desk.
- Class Schedules are subject to change or cancellation. Revised schedule information will be posted when changes have been made.