Office of Equity and Inclusion
In support of the University of Northern Colorado’s commitment to being an exemplary teaching and learning community that is inclusive, equitable and diverse, the Assistant Vice President for the Office of Equity and Inclusion has three primary functions:
- Supervise the university’s resource and cultural center units and assist the VP of for Campus Community and Climate in coordinating the university’s cultural programming
- Assist in developing and delivering employee education and training programs
- Assist in facilitating the university’s ongoing planning and assessment work in support of community building, climate, and diversity in the broadest sense.
Institutional Office of Equity and Compliance
In support of the University of Northern Colorado’s commitment to being an exemplary teaching and learning community that is inclusive, equitable and diverse, the Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer has three primary functions:
- Lead the university’s Title IX compliance efforts;
- Assist in facilitating UNC’s conflict resolution processes and educational programs in support of a healthy university community; and
- Direct the university’s efforts to meet regulatory reporting obligations for anti-discrimination and anti-harassment laws.