New Cadet Orientation
New student in-processing and orientation provides an introduction to the AFROTC program and an important foundation to prepare you for success as a cadet. For fall 2020, Det 90 will host three in-processing events (limited to 30 seats each), sign up early! If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ or contact us.
Complete Prior to In-processing:
- Submit your application on AFROTC.com by clicking “Apply Now” and establish your Wings account.
- Print and complete the AFROTC Form 28 Sports Physical with your doctor.
- Sign up for class (AS101) and leadership lab (AS103)
- Sign up for one of our in-processing events
Bring With You to In-processing:
- Birth Certificate (original)
- Social Security Card (original, signed)
- Selective Service Number (males 18+)
- JROTC / CAP / Eagle Scout / Girl Scout Certification (if applicable)
- Completed AFROTC Form 28 Sports Physical
- Academic Schedule (print out from Ursa)
- Uniform Information (shirt size)
- Wings Username/Password.
Pro-tip: Ensure your Wings password is updated and you can login the day before in-processing.
- Report any past offenses, violations of law or ordinance, or any other adverse involvements with civil, military, or school authorities (if applicable)
- Laptop and/or cellphone
- A parent or guardian if under 18