Our Purpose is to provide...
- Awareness about women’s initiatives through quality programming by and about women.
- A safe environment for all UNC students.
- Resources, information, and referrals.
- Interaction that fosters and affirms the student experience.
- Leadership opportunities utilizing the talents, perspectives and strengths of women.
- An opportunity for discussion through the cultural forums.
- A comfortable environment for women to meet and share viewpoints, knowledge, and experiences.
- An opportunity to interact with faculty and staff on an informal basis.
The Women's Resource Center and Stryker Institute are Proud to announce that we are Institutional members of the
Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higer Education (ANTSHE).
ANTSHE is the premier advocacy and support organization for non-traditional students in college! For more information about ANTSHE, please click here.