Women's Resource Center
Annual Recognition Reception
Inspiring Women's Awards
To be inspired is to feel moved, motivated and influenced in a way that speaks to one’s own unique spirit, truths, goals, and commitments. The Inspiring Women’s Awards is an opportunity to recognize and celebrate women students, staff, and faculty who have inspired others around them. To be inspirational cannot be defined in one simple way. There are endless ways in which we are inspired and inspire others within our campus community. This award allows us to honor women at UNC who make a difference every day in the lives of others by being who they are and doing what they do.
Outstanding Mentor Award
A mentor is someone who provides guidance, support, encouragement, opportunity and offers space for growth and self-discovery. The Outstanding Mentor Award is an opportunity to recognize individuals at UNC who go above and beyond to mentor women students at UNC. These individuals not only contribute to the success of students with whom they work, they foster an environment in which women have an opportunity to use their voices and see their potential at UNC and beyond.
- Nominations will be accepted until March 9th, 2018 at 5 PM.
- Nominators and their nominees will receive a formal invitation to the Annual Women’s Recognition Reception on April 17th at 3:30-5:30 pm.
- All nominees will be recognized at the reception. Nominators will be asked to ensure the attendance of their respective nominee(s).
- Nominations will not be considered for an award if contact information for nominee is missing. However, the nominees will still be recognized at our reception.
- You may also pick up a nomination application at our center.