What you should know before creating or redesigning a Web site
- Administrative sites should use a university template for the design.
- Student Clubs and organizations can get Web site creation help from Student Activities.
- College sites should follow a consistent college design.
- Grants, professional organization sites, and institutes can have unique look and require the UNC header or logo.
- If you are an expert Web author, you can design your own site with help from our For Web Authors section.
- There are several options for assistance from Web Communications.
- There is no charge for Web server space or Web Communications assistance.
- All university pages must meet the Web Guidelines.
- If you will be working on your own university site, you will need to apply for access to the Web server.