Office of Web Communications
University Web News
- Web Communications is learning how to use responsive design, a way to design and develop sites to elegantly adapt to any size, from mobile to TV. Web sites will be updated as new style sheets are available.
- Guidelines for UNC branded mobiles apps are now available.
- A new UNC home page and Admissions site have been released.
- A total redesign of the Performing and Visual Arts site is in progress.
- A project to review the current UNC Web template design is beginning and the look of the templates will be restructured and redesigned. The end result is dependent of obtaining a content management system for UNC, a project that has been approved by IMT but a resource discussion needs to occur.