The Scheduled Actions report provides you with a view by which they can review, update, or cancel actions for pages that have had a scheduled action associated with them. This can include pages scheduled to be published, scheduled to expire, or that have a scheduled reminder for the content. Scheduled Actions are found in Reports > Scheduled Actions.
From the Scheduled Actions list view, you can:
- View the number of items with associated scheduled actions
- Filter results by File, From/Owner, or To/Target
- Export the list to a CSV file
- Sort results by any available column (File Type, File, Status, From/Owner, To/Target, or Scheduled Date)
- Click the file name to preview the content
Once a user has clicked on the file to preview the content, they can then cancel the reminder, remove the scheduled publish, or remove/reschedule the expiration.
- Required Actions Report
- Checked-out Content Report
- Pending Approvals Report
- Scheduled Actions Report
- Recent Saves Report
- Recent Publishes Report
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.