Recent Publishes Report
The Recent Publishes report shows all content that has been published on a site over the last 90 days. From this screen, you can click the linked file to preview the content. Any version description or publish notes that were added at the time of publish can be viewed from the Versions screen. This report can be found in Reports > Recent Publishes.
From the Recent Publishes report, you can:
- View the number of recently published items
- Filter results by File, User, Publish Type, and Target
- Export the report to a CSV file
- Sort results by all available columns (File Type, File, User, Publish Type, Target, and Last Publish Date)
- Preview the page in question by clicking the file path/name
Publish Type Reference Table
- Required Actions Report
- Checked-out Content Report
- Pending Approvals Report
- Scheduled Actions Report
- Recent Saves Report
- Recent Publishes Report
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.