Checked Out Content
The Checked Out Content report allows you to see what content (pages, assets, files, etc.) has been checked out. Checked out content includes files checked out to you, locked to other users, files scheduled for publish or expiration, and files pending approval in the workflow.
The Checked Out Content report includes:
- The number of items checked out
- The ability to filter results by the name of the file or who checked it out
- Sorting by file type, file path and asset name, status, checked out by, or checked out date
- Multi-selecting checkbox or individually selecting checkboxes to check-in en masse
- Clicking the status icon to check in content
- Required Actions Report
- Checked-out Content Report
- Pending Approvals Report
- Scheduled Actions Report
- Recent Saves Report
- Recent Publishes Report
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.