Via Your Pages-list
- Navigate to the Pages list view by selecting Content > Pages from the global navigation bar.
- Navigate to the folder to which the file will be uploaded and click Upload to open the Upload modal.
- Click Add to open the file browser, or drag and drop the file or multiple files directly into the Upload modal from any external source cuh as your desktop.
- Click Start Upload.
Via the JustEdit Toolbar
- Navigate to a page and enter an editable region to access the JustEdit Toolbar.
- Click Insert/Edit Link to upload a document while creating a link.
If inserting an image, click Insert/Edit Image icon to upload an image and place it on the page at the same time.
- Click the Browse icon to open the file chooser.
- Click Upload, found in the top right of the modal.
- Click Add Files to open the file browser, or drag and drop the files directly into the Upload modal from any external source including the user’s desktop.
- Click Start Upload. The documents, images, etc. will be uploaded into the folder shown in the file chooser modal. This file can now be inserted into or linked on the page.
The file size limit is 500K and must following proper naming conventions (no capitals, spaces or special characters). Uploading larger file sizes or files with invalid names will produce a error message.
- Page Template Details
- Creating Pages
- Editing Pages
- Working with Files
- Publishing Files
- Page Parameters
- Banner Images
- Profile Pages
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.