Creating Profile Pages
To create a new Profile Page complete the following steps:
- From subsection select green New button
- From the page template options modal select New Profile Page
- Fill out New Profile Page modal information
- Click Create
- Select Properties > Parameters
- Under Dynamic Profile Page Listing Options:
- Toggle Show in Profile List on/off: Turning this off means the profile will display in the Profile List.
- Toggle Add Link Profile List on/off: Turning this off will disable the link to the profile page)
- Set Profile Group number: Assign a group number (1-5) to a user if you want to organize your Profile Listing page by specified groups. Multiple users can be assigned the same number. An example would be if you wanted to separate Faculty and Staff profiles on the same listing page. You would set Faculty Profile Groups as 1 and Staff members as Profile Group 2.
- Set sort value (by default sort value is last name, first name)
- Add additional text: This field can be used for office location or other important information. This note will display under the individual's phone number on the Profile Listing Page.
- Click Save
- Click Edit in the Page Actions toolbar
- Click orange Multiedit button to:
- Upload image (must be sized 160x160)
- Add/Edit contact information
- Upload Vita
- Remember the following regions are required by the Provost for all Faculty: Education, Professional/ Academic experience, Research/Areas and Interest and Publications/Creative Works
Staff or Non-Faculty Profile Pages
If this Profile Page is being created for someone who is not a Faculty member (e.g.: A staff member) you can turn off all or some of the editable regions required for Faculty by the Provost via Properties > multiedit function. Remember to click Save after making any changes.
Additional Content Regions
To add additional content regions select Properties > Parameters and add the regions in the Region 1 Heading and Region 2 Heading fields. Be sure
to click Save before exiting.
- Page Template Details
- Creating Pages
- Editing Pages
- Working with Files
- Publishing Files
- Page Parameters
- Banner Images
- Profile Pages
The Office of Web Communications offers OU Campus support via the OU Campus dashboard. Use the Request Help gadget to open a support ticket.