A _topnav.pcf file is automatically created and is located inside the site's master section. Web authors must create and edit the file for proper top-level navigation.
Creating Your Sites Top Nav
- Open the _topnav.pcf file and check it out to you
- Click the green TopNav button to begin inserting your navigation links
- Delete the Link 1 copy; be sure you do not delete the inserted bullet
- Type in your first link title (e.g.: Home)
- Use the link icon in the JustEdit toolbar to browse to the page you want to link.
Remember: All items in the list must be linked to a page to display in the Top Nav
- Press Enter to add additional Level 1 links
- Press Enter + Tab to add a sublink (Level 2 navigation)
To return to Level 1 links select Shift + Tab on your keyboard
- Publish the _topnav.pcf to see updates reflected on the live site
See "Tips for editing top navigation" in the _topnav.pcf file of your master section for more instructions on creating top navigation.