Campus Visit Options
Junior Days are designed for high school juniors to learn more about UNC in an all-day, interactive format including informational sessions on the admissions process, financing your college education, living on campus, and student support. - Students can choose from sessions regarding UNC organizations, honors and leadership programs, intramurals & club sports, and Greek life. Campus tours are also included in the day’s activities as well as opportunities to learn more from UNC’s faculty about academic majors and career options.
Upcoming Junior Day Dates:
- Friday, April 4, 2014
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- Saturday, April 26, 2014
Advance registration for Junior Day is required and will be available online by January 2014.
Tentative Junior Day Schedule:
- 8:15-9:00am - Continental Breakfast & Information Fair
- 9:00-9:30am - Welcome and UNC Overview
- 9:30-11:00am - Campus Tour
- 11:00-11:45am – Enjoy lunch in one of our dining halls—free of charge!
- 12:00-1:10pm – Major Fair
- 1:15-3:00pm - Afternoon Presentations for Parents (Admissions, Financial Aid, Living on Campus, Academic Support Services)
- 1:15-3:00pm - Afternoon Sessions for Students (Admissions & Financial Aid, Greek Life, Living on Campus, Getting Involved, Honors & Leadership Opportunities, Choosing a Major)
- 3:05-3:45pm - Residence Hall Tours