The University of Northern Colorado is coming to you!
You and two guests are invited to join me at an upcoming UNC Admitted Student Reception in your area! You will have the opportunity to meet your University of Northern Colorado Admission Counselor and other admitted students in your area. Light refreshments and snacks will be served.
You should come to this event if you want to:
- Meet your UNC Admission Counselor, Angela Cahill
- Meet other admitted students in your area that are interested in attending UNC
- Learn more about financial aid and scholarships
- Discuss student employment options
- Learn more about the summer orientation program
- Confirm your admission to UNC
- Ask any additional questions you have about UNC
Date, Times, and Location
This event will take place on Saturday, February 23, 2013 in the Redmond Meeting Room at the Hilton – Bellevue in Bellevue, WA. To register for this event, please click on the meeting time below that best fits with your schedule:
- 4:00pm – 5:00
- 5:00 – 6:00pm
- 6:15 – 7:15pm
If you have any questions, please contact Angela Cahill at 720-378-1170 or Angela.Cahill@unco.edu. I hope to see you in February!