Lake St. Louis, Missouri
My name is Sofi, and I am a junior here at the University of Northern Colorado. I was born and raised in Lake St. Louis, Missouri. I am majoring in nutrition after which I hope to go into UNC's second-degree nursing program. From there, I plan on going to grad school to become a midwife.
1. I am absolutely in love with all things Disney.
2. I used to be a professional princess for a company that my best friend and I started when we were 15.
3. My dad is from Nigeria, but I've only been there once- when I was 5.
My favorite place on campus is Bears Mo'Jo Coffee Co. I LOVE coffee, and the Bear Pride Macchiato (hot or iced) is what I live for.
1. Make your bed every morning as soon as you get out of it. It's a pain sometimes, but you'll be less like to crawl back in, it makes your room look cleaner without having to do much, and it makes getting into bed at night better.
2. Get a planner. Find a system that works for you and stick to it. It makes keeping up with school, work, and a social life so much easier.
3. Take advantage of tutoring, outdoor pursuits, keynote speakers, and all the other amazing resources and programs that UNC has to offer. There is always something going on, so make it a point to get involved and have fun!