Do you like planning events? Are you looking for something to be a part of on campus? Do you want to have input into campus programming at UNC? If you answered yes to any of these questions, UPC wants you!
UPC is currently looking for students to serve on the UPC committee. In order to participate on the committee you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently enrolled as a UNC student.
- Attend monthly meetings set by the committee chair.
- Promote and volunteer at UPC events.
- Give feedback and insight to what students want UPC to bring to UNC
- Be personally invested.
- Attend and support UPC events.
- Like to have fun and get free stuff!
The UPC Committee plans an event each semester and is advised by the PR & Marketing Coordinator. The committee can plan events that include but are not limited to the following areas: traditional, social & developmental, diverse, or arts & entertainment. The committee is also a great way to meet new people, make friends, and rise to your greatest leadership potential!
To become part of the UPC Committee, fill out the following form and our PR & Marketing Coordinator will contact you!
We hire for the new council each spring. Look back for specific dates.