University Relations works with university communicators to help develop comprehensive marketing and communications campaigns to promote your university-related program, seminar, workshop, institute or special event. Some specific ways we help include:
- Developing marketing strategies to integrate into the university’s brand identity
- Identifying target audiences and developing relevant strategies
- Developing communications plans to meet over-arching objectives
- Developing a conceptual framework for the marketing campaign
- Coordinating projects with writers, designers, photographers, web programmers and printers
- Obtaining necessary market research
- Maximizing your use of the allocated marketing budget
- Selecting imagery and directing photo shoots
To request assistance with your next project, submit our UR Service Request Form.
Please direct marketing-related questions to Lisa Barkley, Marketing Director at (970) 351-2230.