UC Digital Monitor
University Center Digital Monitor
The University Center provides a digital monitor on the lower level that displays campus event announcements, weather, news and other pertinent information. Other digital information board monitors on campus are located at Kepner Hall and Michener Library.
Submitting Event Announcements
We invite UNC campus groups and departments that are hosting an event on campus to submit an event announcement to be posted on the digital monitor. Announcements meeting the following requirements may be posted:
- The group hosting the event or activity must be a UNC chartered student organization, a UNC department, or a UNC-affiliated group.
- The event or activity must be open to the public.
- Regular meeting announcements will not be posted.
- Job announcements will not be posted.
- The UC reserves the right to limit the length of time any specific announcement is posted and to restrict the total number of announcements posted on any particular day in order to ensure that event notices are receiving maximum exposure.
- Campus Events will be posted generally for no longer than two weeks prior to the event, but exceptions may be made for larger events.
To submit an announcement:
- Create a PowerPoint slide without animations and save to the 2003 version of PowerPoint (.ppt file extension).
- E-mail the PowerPoint slide to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact the University Center at 351-2007 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Please allow at least 2 working days for your announcement to be posted.