Events & Meetings
The University Center Event Planning office can schedule your special event in Centennial Hall.
Centennial hall is a beautiful event space located in the 1930’s English Tudor style Brown Hall on Central Campus off of 19th Street. The room includes a wet bar and gas fireplace.
Centennial Hall is available daily between 7:00 a.m and 10:00 p.m.
There are three arrangement options:
- Arrangements using rounds with six (6) to eight (8) chairs set to accommodate the group's needs. (Maximum 10 rounds)
- Auditorium style (Maximum 80 chairs)
- The maximum number of chairs and tables may not be able to be set in all cases due to the requirements of the user group. Please do not remove the furniture from the room. AV equipment can be provided upon request at published rates and must be ordered in advance.
- Users are encouraged to use Lot Z behind Gray Hall.
- Permits are required Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Parking is free after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends. (Lot V is an exception).
- Centennial Hall is wheelchair accessible.
University Catering Services
- ONLY University Catering has access to the Centennial Hall kitchen.
- If University Catering is not providing a full meal and linen is needed, linens must be rented at current prices. Please advise the Scheduling and Events Office of your requirements at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- A special liquor permit issued by the UNC Police Department is required for cash bars.
- Kegs are not permitted in the Hall.
- The host(s) is fully liable for compliance with State liquor regulations and is responsible for monitoring the guests to insure that intoxicated persons and minors are not served alcoholic beverages.