Events & Meetings
Reserve Your Meeting space
Meetings should be scheduled through the University Scheduling and Events Office at the University Center. Meeting rooms can be reserved for student groups, clubs and organizations, faculty, staff, community organizations, local and national businesses.
The University Scheduling and Events Office will help you with the following:
- Let you know room availability and rental costs, if applicable
- Reserve your room
- Place your catering order
- Help you determine the appropriate room set up
- Reserve any Audio-Visual equipment needed
- Book your meeting as soon as your schedule is set and preferably 30 days in advance.
- Spaces are reserved first come, first served.
- If a meeting must be cancelled, please cancel by contacting the Event Planners, per the Policies & Procedures, at 970-351-1315.
- Read the UC Decorating policies.
- Catering requires advance orders, normally 3 weeks in advance.
- Detailed instructions for room rental and catering can be found in the UC Policies & Procedures Manual.